24 Hour Services Contact : 021-111-166-177
The Mamji Hospital is a comprehensive cancer care hospital with an aim to provide cancer patients all necessary management like radiotherapy, chemotherapy, diagnostic and ambulatory facilities in an integrated setting.
The Cancer Facility at Mamji Hospital was established in 1998. It was initially introduced with only three facilities: Out-patient, radiation therapy and a day care chemotherapy unit. By 2014, it has transformed into a dedicated Oncology Unit. This was facilitated through the provision of an additional building to the hospital, which is now running as a fully functional dedicated oncology unit.
- Medical Oncology
- Hematology Oncology
- Radiation Oncology
- Palliative medicine
- Cancer Screening
- Pathology services
- Patient education services
- Oncology / Hematology patients (chemotherapy and radiation therapy)
- Surgical Oncology
- Palliative care
- Targeted therapy
- State-of-the-art Radiation Therapy facilities
- Porta catheter
- Post chemotherapy and radiotherapy complication management
- Blood and blood products transfusions
- Diagnostic procedures such as bone marrow aspiration
- Specialized and trained nurses: work as a counselor, care provider and advocator
Mamji Hospital spreads over 3500 Sq. Yards located at main Shahrah-e-Pakistan for 100 beds with a modern planned building with devoted dedicated and highly skilled staff and doctors.
Get in touch
C-19, Block-17, Federal "B" Area, Near Water Pump Chowrangi, Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan. Post Code: 75950